Homepage Vittorio Peano
From Institute for Theoretical Physics II / University of Erlangen-Nuremberg
physics of open quantum systems out of equilibrium, quantum optics, optomechanics, photonics, phononics, topological phase transitions, synthetic gauge fields, quantum noise and quantum metrology, physics of rare large fluctuations, ultracold atoms.
- Optomechanical creation of magnetic fields for photons on a lattice
M. Schmidt, S. Keßler, V. Peano, O. Painter, F. Marquardt arXiv
- Intracavity squeezing can enhance quantum-limited optomechanical position detection through de-amplification
V. Peano, H. G. L. Schwefel, Ch. Marquardt, F. Marquardt arXiv
- Topological Phases of Sound and Light
V. Peano, C. Brendel, M. Schmidt, F. Marquardt arXiv
- Optomechanical Dirac physics
- Photon-assisted confinement-induced resonances for ultracold atoms
- Optomechanical metamaterials: Dirac polaritons, gauge fields, and instabilities
M. Schmidt, V. Peano, F. Marquardt arXiv
- Quantum fluctuations in modulated nonlinear oscillators
- Quantum critical temperature of a modulated oscillator.
- Quantum noise properties of multiphoton transitions in driven nonlinear resonators
- Sharp tunneling peaks in a parametric oscillator: quantum resonances missing in the rotating wave approximation.
- Emission spectrum of the driven nonlinear oscillator.
- Qubit state detection using the quantum Duffing oscillator.
- Quantum heating of a parametrically modulated oscillator: Spectral signatures.
- Quasienergy description of the driven Jaynes-Cummings model.
- Dynamical bistability in the driven circuit QED.
- Nonlinear response of a driven vibrating nanobeam in the quantum regime.
- Dynamics of the quantum Duffing oscillator in the driving induced bistable regime.
- Nanoscale atomic waveguides with suspended carbon nanotubes.
- Confinement-induced resonances for a two-component ultracold atom gas in arbitrary quasi-one-dimensional traps.
- Macroscopic quantum effects in a strongly driven nanomechanical resonator.
Institute for Theoretical Physics II
University of Erlangen-Nuremberg
Staudtstr. 7, D-91058 Erlangen, Germany
Room 02.771 Phone +49 9131 85 28458